1) All hacks must start AFTER hacking begins, must be only made for BrickHack (and not other hackathons at the same or differing times), and must be pushed to a version-control platform (GitHub/ GitLab/ BitBucket).
2) Any software or hardware from a third party MUST also be publicly available to use by anybody else.
3) Do NOT steal anyone else's source code.
4) Judges make the final decision on any winner of a prize.
5) Have fun, learn something, and make something awesome!
6) We follow the MLH code of conduct.